News From food recalls and new products to health studies and the latest news about Martha herself, we're you're go-to source for the news you want to know about.
- The Most Popular Christmas Cookie in Every State, According to Google Trendsby Martha Stewart on December 15, 2022 at 9:06 pm
Do you have a favorite Christmas cookie? As it turns out, the rest of your state does, too. A new map released by Google Trends shows the most uniquely searched cookie in every state, from gingerbread to Mexican wedding cookies.
- Cantaloupe Was Just Recalled Nationwide Due to Potential Salmonella Riskby Martha Stewart on September 30, 2023 at 7:24 pm
Over 6,000 cases of cantaloupe were recently recalled due to potential salmonella contamination. Consumers should not use the product and discard it immediately.
- Move Over Grandma Chic, Etsy Says the Holidays Are All About Grandpa Chicby Martha Stewart on September 30, 2023 at 7:24 pm
Etsy just released its 2023 holiday trend report, and it includes all the inspiration we need for a memorable holiday season.
- Great News for Stargazers: Northern Lights Activity Is Officially on the Rise in the USby Martha Stewart on September 30, 2023 at 7:24 pm
The Northern Lights are typically most visible near the North and South Poles, but increased activity has made them visible in many areas across the United States. Over the next year, it's believed aurora borealis activity will be stronger than it has been in 20 years.
- 60,000 Pounds of Ground Beef Have Been Recalled Due to Potential E. Coli Riskby Martha Stewart on September 30, 2023 at 7:24 pm
A recall affecting 60,000 pounds of ground beef was just announced by the United States Department of Agriculture. The products, which were distributed to Georgia, Michigan, and Ohio may contain E. coli.
The Everygirl The life map for Everygirls everywhere
- How to Do Dip Nails at Homeby Lauren Harano on September 30, 2023 at 3:00 am
If there’s one thing that makes me feel put together, it’s having my nails done. A fresh, glossy manicure can The post How to Do Dip Nails at Home appeared first on The Everygirl.
- 20 Remote Virtual Assistant Jobs You Can Do From Anywhereby Arianna Reardon on September 29, 2023 at 9:00 pm
Technology has come a long way. Think about it–there are so many things we do every day we couldn’t do The post 20 Remote Virtual Assistant Jobs You Can Do From Anywhere appeared first on The Everygirl.
- How to Budget for Beginnersby Danielle Doolen on September 29, 2023 at 8:00 pm
I started my first budget after graduating from college. I wish I could say it was because I was financially The post How to Budget for Beginners appeared first on The Everygirl.
- 12 Sports Romances to Read for More Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Vibesby Emma Ginsberg on September 29, 2023 at 4:12 pm
There’s no denying it—this thing (whatever it is) between Taylor Swift and Travis Kielce is basically what sports romance novel The post 12 Sports Romances to Read for More Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Vibes appeared first on The Everygirl.
- 8 Sex Positions That Will Turn Up the Heat During the Cold Fall Monthsby mckennap on September 29, 2023 at 3:24 pm
There’s a reason this time of year is known as cuddle season: The desire to keep your clothes on and The post 8 Sex Positions That Will Turn Up the Heat During the Cold Fall Months appeared first on The Everygirl.
The Chalkboard A Guide to Living Well
- Inside The Daily Diet Of Gastroenterologist, Roshini Raj, MDby The Chalkboard Editorial Team on September 28, 2023 at 7:00 pm
- The New Way To Explore Joshua Tree? Stay At AutoCamp Under The Starsby Annie Goodman on September 27, 2023 at 9:00 pm
- The 9 Best Clean Hair Treatments We’ve Tried Lately (Updated!)by The Chalkboard Editorial Team on September 26, 2023 at 10:46 pm
- What Is The Fawn Response? An Insightful Excerpt From Ashley Neese’s New Bookby Suzanne Hall on September 25, 2023 at 9:00 pm
- Eating For Fertility: A Full Day of Nourishing Meal + Snack Ideasby The Chalkboard Editorial Team on September 25, 2023 at 6:50 pm
- Archetype Family: Caring
- Other Expressions: Nurturer, Mother, Lover, Sister, Teacher, Rescuer, Homemaker, Heroine, Best Friend, Companion
- Life Journey: Care for others in ways they are unable to care for themselves.
- Unique Challenge: Fear of being thought of as selfish.
- Lesson To Learn: Learning to help when it’s really needed.
- Defining Grace: Compassion
- Challenge To Self: How can I dedicate more time for myself so I have more stamina to care for others? Can I give myself the freedom to explore what truly makes me happy?
THE TEACHER: Confident as they are curious, archetypal teachers are excellent listeners who are also willing to admit when they don’t know something. Seldom shy or at a loss for words, many succeed at teaching because they are charismatic.
THE PARENT: Parents are reliable, compassionate, stern but yielding, and very organized, with an unsurpassed ability to listen without imposing their own point of view too quickly.
THE RESCUER: Rescuers are courageous and selfless, throwing themselves into dangerous situations because they genuinely want and need to help, not for fame or glory.
The BFF BFFs are the people you know you can turn to at the worst and best of times. They are there when the going gets tough and ready for fun when the living is easy.
THE MENTOR Unselfishly open to those hungry to learn, great Mentors give confidence to those who need it.
THE NURSE Nurses are able to stay calm and function in emergencies. They have strong powers of endurance as well, so that they can continue giving care over long periods of time.
THE VICTIM Whether enslaved or codependent, Caregivers who go too far will end up Victims, not just of the people for whom they are caring but of their own guilt and feelings of inadequacy.
THE CODEPENDENT Caregivers can become ensnared in situations beyond their control and wrongly take responsibility when things go badly.