Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- The Most Magical Christmas Markets in the USby Avery Matera on December 2, 2021 at 8:32 pm
The best display of the magical festive season can be seen at all the twinkling, gift-filled Christmas ... The post The Most Magical Christmas Markets in the US appeared first on Travel Curator.
- California’s Most Unique Wine Tasting Experiencesby Carrie Bell on December 2, 2021 at 3:57 pm
There are 260 officially recognized American Viticultural Areas (AVAs) across the US. And you’ll find over half ... The post California’s Most Unique Wine Tasting Experiences appeared first on Travel Curator.
- I Met the Real Santa and Not at The North Poleby Shari Mycek on November 30, 2021 at 5:31 pm
As far as bucket list travel goes, journeying to the North Pole to meet Santa Claus is ... The post I Met the Real Santa and Not at The North Pole appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The Most Incredible Istanbul Hamam Experiencesby Lisa Morrow on November 30, 2021 at 4:09 pm
No matter how many times I’m on a ferry in Istanbul, my heart skips a beat. The ... The post The Most Incredible Istanbul Hamam Experiences appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Holiday Travel Gift Guide for Himby Avery Matera on November 29, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Thanksgiving means massive sales. So get on board the Black Friday and Cyber Monday train and stock ... The post Holiday Travel Gift Guide for Him appeared first on Travel Curator.
AFAR Travel The experiential travel guide
- 15 Experience Gifts for the Traveler Who Already Has Everythingby Lyndsey Matthews on December 7, 2021 at 1:41 am
- U.K. Now Requiring Pre- and Post-Arrival COVID Testby Michelle Baran on December 6, 2021 at 11:02 pm
- We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Knowon December 6, 2021 at 8:31 pm
- France Adds COVID Test Requirement for U.S. Travelersby Michelle Baran on December 4, 2021 at 12:32 am
- 7 Best Travel Credit Cards to Apply for in December 2021on December 3, 2021 at 7:29 pm
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.