UPROXX The Culture Of Now
- Beyoncé Is Reportedly Planning A ‘Renaissance World Tour’ Concert Film For Release In AMC Theatresby Alex Gonzalez on September 30, 2023 at 6:59 pm
- Lil Uzi Vert Is Living The Rockstar Life In Their New Video For ‘NFL’by Alex Gonzalez on September 30, 2023 at 5:03 pm
- 6lack And Jessie Reyez Play Toxic Lovers On Their Chaotic And Entertaining New ‘Homicide’ Collaborationby Lexi Lane on September 30, 2023 at 12:59 am
- The Best New Hip-Hop This Weekby Aaron Williams on September 29, 2023 at 9:56 pm
- The Rundown: Hell Yes, The New Season Of ‘Fargo’ Looks So Goodby Brian Grubb on September 29, 2023 at 7:45 pm
Music News – Billboard Music News – Billboard
- P!nk Reschedules Texas Concert Due to Illness: ‘I Am So Disappointed’by Ashley Iasimone on September 30, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Pink had to call off her Sept. 29 concert in the Dallas area at the last minute.
- Olivia Rodrigo Performs ‘If It Makes You Happy’ With Sheryl Crow, Debuts ‘Lacy’ & ‘Making the Bed’ Liveby Ashley Iasimone on September 30, 2023 at 9:49 pm
Hit singer-songwriters Olivia Rodrigo and Sheryl Crow got together at Nashville's Bluebird Cafe for a duet of the '90s hit "If It Makes You Happy."
- Donald Trump Shares His Thoughts in on Taylor Swift-Travis Kelce Rumored Romanceby Mitchell Peters on September 30, 2023 at 8:05 pm
Donald Trump shared his thoughts on the rumored romance between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce during an interview with the Daily Caller.
- Jada Pinkett Smith Speaks Out After Tupac Shakur Murder Arrest: ‘Now I Hope We Can Get Some Answers’by Mitchell Peters on September 30, 2023 at 6:49 pm
Jada Pinkett Smith is speaking out following the arrest of a suspect in connection with the murder of Tupac Shakur in 1996.
- Britney Spears Says She’s Taking Her Divorce From Sam Asghari ‘One Day at a Time’by Mitchell Peters on September 30, 2023 at 5:15 pm
Britney Spears took to Instagram to share a lengthy message of gratitude in which she reflects on her divorce from Sam Asghari.
Variety Entertainment news, film reviews, awards, film festivals, box office, entertainment industry conferences
- How to Watch Canelo vs. Charlo Online
- How Often Does Francis Ford Coppola Think About the Roman Empire? ‘Quite a Lot,’ Says Director: It ‘Was the Inspiration’ for ‘Megalopolis’
- TVLine Items: SpongeBob Renewed, Late-Night Guests Revealed and More
- Beyonce in Final Talks to Release ‘Renaissance’ Concert Film Through AMC Theatres Following Taylor Swift Deal (EXCLUSIVE)
- Guitarist Al Di Meola Thanks Fans for ‘Outpouring of Love and Support’ After Suffering Heart Attack on Stage, Plans to Resume Tour in 2024
- Archetype Family: Entertaining
- Other Expressions: Entertainer, Bon Vivant, Actor, Headliner
- Life Journey: To use charm, humor, and wit to enjoy life to the fullest and convey that joy to others.
- Unique Challenge: To stay the course and not follow each enthusiasm, impulse or emotion.
- Lesson To Learn: To use excitement and fun to find new and different ways around obstacles.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will keep my drama from veering into melodrama.
THE SPELLCASTER: You can convince anyone to do anything from falling in love with you to selling ice to an Eskimo. You excel at any kind of sales or marketing role. You can also be terribly manipulative down to a total con artist.
THE MAGICIAN: You are gifted with the art of now you see it now you don’t. you are imaginative and entertaining. You can be equally cunning and deceptive by fooling just about anyone.
THE ACTOR: Actors at their best are avid students of life, with an empathetic interest in others. They are typically dignified presences as well, and alluring in their mystique.
THE ENTERTAINER: Often the life of the party, an Entertainer is also great to have around when you need a distraction or a pick-me-up.
THE ECCENTRIC: Eccentricity is often associated with genius and heightened creativity and intellect.
THE STORYTELLER: Storytellers can upgrade the ambience of any gathering by stepping up to entertain those around them and give them something to talk about later.
THE PROVACATEUR: You are charming and deeply provocative. You could get anyone to do anything for you. You may even be a screen siren. You can also get people to do something they will regret for the rest of their lives.
THE GOSSIP: When you live to be interesting and you happen to be a natural Raconteur with an acerbic wit, then gossiping can grab the attention of a captive audience.
THE PRETENDER: Pretenders can get away with things until others around them start to see their dishonesty. Living on the surface of things can only go so far in terms of real human relationships.
THE SEDUCER: Rather than receive the feelings of those you love or listen to you, you constantly look for ways to be of interest and to have the last word.
THE FOOL: Everybody loves the fool. You are innocent and fun. You are no threat and always entertaining. You can also be utterly foolish and can easily be made a fool of.