Guest of a Guest Guest of a Guest RSS
- What Is It About Joshua Kamei That Makes New York's Most Sophisticated Stop & Tell Their Style Secrets?by Christie Grimm on September 30, 2023 at 3:37 am
- A Croissant & Sequin-Packed Day At Paris Fashion Week With Caroline Vazzanaby Caroline Vazzana on September 30, 2023 at 1:34 am
- Are Peonies Overrated? Which Stems Last The Longest? Rob Palliser Of Scotts Flowers Has Some Hot Takesby Guest of A Guest on September 28, 2023 at 5:00 pm
- Oscar de la Renta's Laura Kim Is A Great Designer And All, But God Does She Make A Pretty Smoothieby Guest of A Guest on September 24, 2023 at 3:17 pm
- 16 Things I'm Desperately Convinced I Need This Weekby Christie Grimm on September 23, 2023 at 7:02 pm
Vanity Fair The latest from www.vanityfair.com
- “It's called saving lives”: German Government Strikes Back At Elon Musk’s Criticism of Migrant Rescueby Jack McCordick on September 30, 2023 at 6:02 pm
- Meghan Markle's Former Co-Star In Hot Water After Posting Throwback Photosby Eve Batey on September 30, 2023 at 5:04 pm
- Trump Should Be Under a Gag Order Following Threats Against Gen. Mark Milley: Special Counselby Jack McCordick on September 30, 2023 at 4:21 pm
- Taylor Swift Fans Allegedly Send Death Threats To Travis Kelce’s Exby Eve Batey on September 30, 2023 at 3:58 pm
- Amanda Seyfried Ponders the Pastoral Life on an After-Hours Walk Through the Louvreby Laura Regensdorf on September 29, 2023 at 10:55 pm
News – Robb Report The Best Luxury Cars, Jets, Yachts, Travel, Watches
- Forget Soap. Costco Is Selling Gold Bars Now.on September 28, 2023 at 9:30 pm
Allegedly shipping for close to $1,900, the minted bars are selling like hotcakes at the warehouse retailer.
- Mick Jagger Says the Rolling Stones May Donate $500 Million to Charityon September 28, 2023 at 6:30 pm
The rock star thinks the band's music catalog may help people get what they need.
- Spain Says Shakira Owes Over $7 Million in Unpaid Taxeson September 27, 2023 at 10:00 pm
The superstar is already set to stand trial in a separate $14 million tax case.
- “So Inelegant”: Late Fashion Designer Pierre Cardin’s Heirs Are Fighting for Control of His Estateon September 27, 2023 at 11:00 am
One side wants to keep control of the Cardin group, while the other is hoping to sell the company for potentially millions of dollars.
- King Charles and Luxury Tycoon Bernard Arnault Are Meeting in Paris Todayon September 21, 2023 at 3:00 pm
The one-on-one will take place at the British Embassy in Paris.
- Archetype Family: Royal
- Other Expressions: Executive, CEO, Leader, Chief
- Life Journey: To learn to use power wisely, productively, and responsibly
- Unique Challenge: To identify the causes in which to invest my power and influence
- Lesson To Learn: To differentiate between authentic and illusory power
- Defining Grace: Generosity
- Challenge To Self: I will share power in a close relationship, and commit to cooperation and compromise.
THE EXECUTIVE: You are destined for the corner office. You like power, control and responsibility. You are a natural leader. Your down side is you can be relentless in gaining the power you need.
THE MIDAS: Everything you touch turns to gold. You like money and money likes you. Your downside is you can be a miser.
THE BOSS: You want control from small things to large. You are an excellent manager of people and projects. You can also be a micro manager as well as a slave driver.
THE KING: Kings don’t just create wealth for themselves. They create it for others around them, including employees and investors. At their best they are role models for discipline, superb management, and the highest levels of strategic thinking.
THE QUEEN: Queens are conveyors of grace, and they can use their position to do tremendous good in the world. They can lead as examples and empower others, women especially, to succeed.
THE POLITICIAN: Politicians are people-oriented and great communicators. They know that to do their jobs well they have to be able to listen and collaborate.
THE PRINCESS/HEIRESS: Princesses can be inspirational figures for girls who lack confidence and dignity. And they can use their positions to do good, and to be spokeswomen for excellent causes.
THE PRINCE/HEIR: Princes can be agreeable friends, spouses and relatives because of their sense of ceremony and decorum. Like Gentleman, they are reliable guests, toast-makers and representatives of good causes.
THE DIVA: With their talent and tendency to dress to kill, Divas bring sparkle and fireworks to any situation.
THE BULLY: When it becomes so easy to take advantage of one’s position, it takes a certain amount of discipline to fight the urge to debase the reputation of self and family.
THE BRAT: Because they are used to pampering and don’t know how to do things for themselves, Royals can exhibit childish behavior in the form of tantrums and unreasonable demands.
THE DESTROYER: The Destroyer shadow manifests in vindictiveness and an unchecked fascination with wreaking enormous destruction on enemies.
THE THIEF: In addition to having access, Thieves who manifest themselves as Royal shadows are shrouded in elegant mantles of acceptability.