Conscious Lifestyle Magazine The Mind Body Spirit Magazine, Evolved.
- 6 Proven Health Benefits of Proper Hydrationby Conscious Lifestyle on June 27, 2021 at 10:22 pm
From weight loss to heart health, staying properly hydrated is key to keeping yourself healthy and happy. Here are the benefits of drinking enough water. The post 6 Proven Health Benefits of Proper Hydration appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- The Awakened Mind: How to Optimize Your Brain Waves for Higher States of Consciousnessby Conscious Lifestyle on June 23, 2021 at 3:32 am
Learn about the 5 different types of brain wave frequencies and how to optimize them for higher states of consciousness and flow. The post The Awakened Mind: How to Optimize Your Brain Waves for Higher States of Consciousness appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Mind Over Body: How to Rewire Your Subconscious Mind for Greater Health and Wellbeingby Conscious Lifestyle on June 12, 2021 at 3:45 am
Your mind is a powerful force. Discover how to harness the hypnotic power of the subconscious mind to accelerate healing your body on every level. The post Mind Over Body: How to Rewire Your Subconscious Mind for Greater Health and Wellbeing appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Treating Inflammation Naturally: How to Heal from Sore Muscles, Joint Pain, and Moreby Conscious Lifestyle on March 21, 2021 at 3:50 am
When it comes to pain and inflammation, some medications do more harm than good. Fully Human Supplements makes it possible to heal inflammation naturally. The post Treating Inflammation Naturally: How to Heal from Sore Muscles, Joint Pain, and More appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Fall 2020 Issue Out Nowby Conscious Lifestyle on October 10, 2020 at 9:38 pm
Feature articles: The Keys to Vitality, Cleaning Your Brain of Toxins, The Spiritual Physics of a Unified Mind, The Age of Enlightenment and more... The post Fall 2020 Issue Out Now appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- A Jazzy 8-Minute Arm Workout You Can Do With Just Bodyweightby Rachel Warren & Caitlin Riley on December 6, 2021 at 11:30 pm
Dance your way through this quick routine.
- Just In: The 10 Health & Wellness Trends That Will Define 2022by mbg editorial on December 6, 2021 at 11:29 am
This year brought a lot of changes—here, what that means for next year.
- Prioritizing Girls' Mental & Physical Health Is More Vital Than Everby Jamie Schneider on December 6, 2021 at 11:26 am
We're pushing for a renewed, and long overdue, focus on women and girls.
- How This Actress, Model, Entrepreneur & Mom Masters A 5-Minute Makeup Routineby Alexandra Engler on December 6, 2021 at 11:21 am
A fresh look fast.
- Introspection Goes Viral: How Tech & TikTok Are Changing The Spiritual Landscapeby Emma Loewe on December 6, 2021 at 11:13 am
The promise and peril of online spirituality.
- Archetype Family: Spiritual
- Other Expressions: Mystic, Healer, Seeker
- Life Journey: To discover the meaning and purpose of life
- Unique Challenge: To create a life that balances my spiritual, emotional, and physical needs
- Lesson To Learn: To be truthful with myself about who I am and what I believe; to recognize when I’m resisting change in order to remain comfortable
- Defining Grace: Humility
- Challenge To Self: I will tap into and trust my intuition, and be conscious of where I position matters of the spirit among other live interests.
THE MISSIONARY: You are on a mission that you feel called to. It consumes you. You may also become a slave to a mission that is no longer a worthy pursuit of your time or talent.
THE SAMARITAN: You are simply a good person with absolutely no agenda. You walk the walk and don’t need to talk. You can also be taken advantage of or you may take advantage of others by making them feel obligated to you.
THE DISCIPLE: You are a devotee of a spiritual leader or guru. You would rather follow the light than be the light. You can also be easily led astray.
THE SAINT: It’s hard not to love Saints. They are humble, selfless, uplifting and always willing to help in a crisis.
RELIGIOUS SERVANT: Humble, kind and disciplined, the deeply religious can be inspirational teachers and friends.
THE MYSTIC: Mystics can be inspiring and capable of invoking ecstasy with even more potency than poets or musicians. They have a way of encouraging higher spheres of interaction in all circumstances.
THE GURU: Gurus, by nature, want to see people become their best selves, so while they can be tough teachers, they are empathetic in a parental way. They are also ideal role models.
THE ANGELS: Angels are the strongest messengers of the spiritual who can protect, inspire and lead the downtrodden to a safe place.
THE MARTYR: Your life and soul has been called to be sacrificed for greater good. You sacrifice yourself regardless of the consequences.You may also be carrying a cross that no one believes is yours to carry and doing so to get others to feel sorry for you or to manipulate others.