- The New Era Of Fashionby Fashionista CoLab on December 6, 2021 at 5:07 pm
The global fashion industry has experienced a whirlwind of change since the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to a new era of fashion consumption and online activism. What are the new trends in fashion that have emerged and who are the tribes of consumers shaping this new era? In this exclusive insights ...Continue reading
- Must Read: Inside Chanel's New Building in Paris, Black Influencers Get Paid 35% Less Than White Influencersby Dara Prant on December 6, 2021 at 5:00 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Monday. Inside Chanel's new 19M building in ParisTina Isaac-Goizé got a tour of Chanel's newly opened 19M building in Paris for a piece in The New York Times. The seven-level structure, which will serve as the backdrop for the ...Continue reading
- SHO + CO IS SEEKING IN PERSON INTERNS FOR WINTER AND SPRING IN LOS ANGELESby Winnie Liu on December 6, 2021 at 4:26 pm
SHO+CO is a fashion, lifestyle, and entertainment agency specializing in connecting consumer and luxury brands with Hollywood and the entertainment industry and influencers through a variety of specialized services. With offices in Los Angeles and in New York, we work with celebrity stylists for ...Continue reading
- 'START' by WGSN Is Your One-Stop-Shop for Launching a Fashion Businessby Fashionista CoLab on December 6, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Launching a startup of any kind isn't easy, but there are special challenges when it comes to getting a fashion business off the ground, from the basics of laying out a brand strategy and finding suppliers, to staying up-to-date on ever-evolving industry trends amid the day-to-day chaos. Not to ...Continue reading
- Great Outfits in Fashion History: Zoe Saldana in a Fringed Saint Laurent Dressby Dara Prant on December 6, 2021 at 3:00 pm
There are perfectly good celebrity style moments, and then there are the looks that really stick with you, the ones you try desperately to recreate at home. In 'Great Outfits in Fashion History,' Fashionista editors are revisiting their all-time favorite lewks. Velvet, the festive and sumptuous ...Continue reading
Elite Daily Elite Daily is a site for and by women who are discovering the world, and themselves in the process.
- Tweets About The Rick Head Cake On 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All'by Sarah Halle Corey on December 7, 2021 at 3:12 am
Bachelor Nation fans will forever be haunted by the image of Rick's head made out of cake.
- Tayshia Adams Addressed Her Zac Clark Breakup On "Men Tell All"by Rachel Varina on December 7, 2021 at 3:06 am
Tayshia Adams got emotional when talking about her breakup with Zac Clark during the "Men Tell All" episode of Season 18 of 'The Bachelorette.'
- Did Peter Izzo Really Sue Will Urena? The "Men Tell All" Was Wildby Rachel Varina on December 7, 2021 at 2:30 am
Peter Izzo seemingly served Will Urena with legal papers during the Dec. 6 "Men Tell All" for Season 18 of 'The Bachelorette'. But was it legit?
- Is 'The Bachelorette' Airing On Dec. 7, 2021? What To Knowby Sarah Halle Corey on December 7, 2021 at 2:18 am
The schedule for Season 18 of 'The Bachelorette' is getting switched up thanks to the "Men Tell All."
- Tweets About 'Yellowjackets' That'll Convince You To Watchby Sarah Halle Corey on December 6, 2021 at 11:47 pm
Fans on Twitter can't get enough of the mystery, horror, and captivating cast of Showtime's 'Yellowjackets.'
- Archetype Family: Fashion
- Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
- Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear.
- Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being.
- Lesson To Learn: To recognize when I’m being judged superficially.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person.
THE FASHIONISTA: Fashionistas bring enthusiasm to any event and have a sense of occasion that adds spice to a decidedly understated world. They will always have an opinion when asked any question about style and are usually more than happy to share their glamour secrets.
THE METROSEXUAL: Metrosexuals look great everywhere they go, from small dinner parties to weddings.
THE GODDESS: Goddesses combine the power of executives and mavericks with a high glamour factor. But they also aren’t afraid to be feminine.
THE SNOB: Often using terms like “genius” for items so rare that they’re unattainable to most people, they are the shopaholics whom retailers love—and concerned spouses, parents and siblings deplore. Taken to extremes, a seemingly benign hobby like “shopping” can cause almost irreparable financial and emotional harm.