Fast Company Fast Company inspires a new breed of innovative and creative thought leaders who are actively inventing the future of business.
- Domino’s ‘Stranger Things’ app reveals the mind-flaying stakes of the attention arms raceby Jeff Beer on May 21, 2022 at 7:00 am
- A living wage doesn’t just benefit workers. It benefits businesses and society, tooby Anna Barford and Jane Nelson on May 21, 2022 at 6:00 am
- A psychologist explains why negativity dominates your daily thoughts, and what to do about itby Merilee A. Kern on May 21, 2022 at 5:00 am
- The workplace reckoning in the wake of the Great Resignationby Marthin De Beer on May 21, 2022 at 4:00 am
- 4 hot applications of NFTs that don’t have anything to do with artby Peter Diamandis—Minutes on May 21, 2022 at 12:01 am
Vulcan Post Top Tech Lifestyle Site
- Ceramic watch & RM7,999 foldable aside, here’s what else dropped at Huawei’s 2022 launchby Keegan Tan on May 20, 2022 at 10:04 am
Huawei has finally launched the Xs 2, P50, Watch GT 3 Pro, and more, in Malaysia. Here are their specs, features, and price points.
- Zilingo CEO fired “on grounds of insubordination” following initial suspensionby Clement Ooi on May 20, 2022 at 8:44 am
Zilingo said that the termination of employment was with cause, and they reserved the right to pursue appropriate legal action.
- This S’porean sold 10,000 beancurd skin snacks at launch and expanded globally within 5 monthsby Joanna Rita on May 20, 2022 at 7:39 am
Since Fupi started exporting to the United States, Canada and New Zealand, its sales volume has since doubled.
- My first three hours with Sony’s WH-1000XM5 headphones: comfy, bassy, great ANCby Sade Dayangku on May 20, 2022 at 5:51 am
Here are my first impressions of the new Sony WH-1000XM5 wireless ANC headphones, where I check out their features, comfort, and performance.
- Malaysian sellers, here’s what you need to know before selling your products on Amazon.comby Keegan Tan on May 20, 2022 at 2:43 am
Here's how Malaysian businesses can start selling products with global ecommerce through Amazon.com and what benefits you can get.
- Archetype Family: Visionary
- Other Expressions: Entrepreneur, Innovator, Pioneer, Guide, Dreamer
- Life Journey: To bring the future into the present, and sense the changing impulses of society.
- Unique Challenge: To remain committed to a new vision in order to bring it to fruition.
- Lesson To Learn: To believe in my vision, however great or small, and my creative potential to change lives.
- Defining Grace: Courage
- Challenge To Self: I will envision new possibilities for humanity and recognize when an idea is worth rearranging my life for.
THE FUTURIST: Futurists have incredible minds and are tenacious about achieving their goals.
THE ENTREPRENEUR: Often successful at an early age (at least these days), Entrepreneurs have a spirit of exploration and adventure that makes them inspired company.
THE DIRECTOR: They don’t call directing “helming” for nothing. Directors, like sea captains, have to keep everything going at once while maintaining an almost supernatural cool.
THE STRATEGIST: You see total picture and therefore solutions to problems. You operate very efficiently in dark rooms and war rooms.Your downside is black and white thinking.
THE INTUITIVE: You see inside a person and you see the future. Your downside is you don’t see everything and you don’t bat 100% with your visions. You can further abuse trust others may have in your insights.
THE DETECTIVE: You see and sense extremely fine details that may ordinarily be missed. You can also be a snoop and very intrusive.
THE HERMIT: You have an inordinate need for solitude to explore your world creatively and intellectually. You can also become intolerant of other people or other places.